Google’s next flagship phone, Nexus Prime is expected to be released in between November and December. Samsung is again lucky to be chosen by Google for building “Google Phone”. It is the third official contract between Google and Samsung. Thanks to the hi-tech build quality of Samsung and the world is accepting its way.
Key Feature of Nexus Prime:
· 720p HD Super AMOLED 4.6" display
· 1.5 Ghz dual-core TI OMAP 446
· 1GB of RAM
· 5 megapixel camera, 1080p HD video recording feature
· 1.3 megapixel front camera
· Android Beam – An NFC like feature
· Data monitoring options
· Bluetooth 3.0 , Wii-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
· Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 OS
It’s still not clear that who, Google or Samsung will officially launch the device. Let’s wait and see!
There is speculation about the nomenclature of the device as well. Some websites say, it will be named as Galaxy Nexus.
Let’s play! “Nexus Prime” or “Galaxy Nexus”???